We have two static caravans available for hire.
VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY FOR 2018 BOOKINGS
MAXIMUM TWO PEOPLE
- Static Hire: per week - £290
- Static Hire per night - £50 (minimum 3 nights)
- Pets (maximum 2) in Hire Static, per pet per night - £2
e.g. 3 nights hire without a pet = £150
or One week's hire with 2 pets = £290 + £28 pet fee
Please note the following;
Time of arrival is after 3pm and time of departure is 10 am.
We are unable to offer mini breaks during June, July and August - minimum hire at these times is one week.
Each of our static caravans is 12-foot wide with two bedrooms (one double and one twin).
They are equipped with WC, wash-hand basin, shower, full size cooker, fire, colour TV, refrigerator, microwave oven and a full range of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
We provide bed linen, but please bring your own towels and tea towels.
Alternatively, you may find there is so much to do and explore here that you would consider buying your own static caravan.
We can supply new fully sited caravan holiday homes from all the manufacturers and also have pre-owned models for sale on site.
This is a dog friendly site but please be considerate and keep your dog on a lead whilst on site and clear up your dog's mess (we provide doggy poo bags free of charge).
Statics – Conditions of Hire
Site rules apply.
- A deposit of £50.00 per week is required. The balance for the hire charge is due at least four weeks before the commencement of the holiday. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit will be refunded provided notification is received more than four weeks before the holiday is due to commence. No refunds of any monies will be made in the event of a cancellation within four weeks of the holiday start date.
- For mini-breaks, the full holiday cost is required at the time of booking. Unfortunately, no refunds can be made in the event of a cancellation.
- When a booking is made within four weeks of the day of commencement, the whole hire charge is due and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- Arrival time is from 3pm. Please notify us if you expect to arrive later than 6pm.
- Sub-letting is not permitted.
- The number of guests in each hire static is restricted to the number of available berths with the exception of children using cots. Each hire static is 4 berths (one double room and one twin).
- Pets are permitted for a small fee. However, they must not be left unattended or allowed onto the furniture.
- Every effort is made to ensure that all amenities mentioned within the accommodation are provided and in working order. However, the owners will not be liable for any loss of amenities due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Guests are requested to notify Reception in the event of breakage or damage to site property. Guests may be charged for any unreasonable damage or breakages. Smoking is not permitted within the accommodation.
- Guests are requested to vacate the accommodation by 10am on the day of departure and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition.